Friday, December 4, 2009

Jock Itch Pictures Athlete's Foot Turns Into Jock Itch?

Athlete's foot turns into jock itch? - jock itch pictures

Sometimes I have athlete's foot, because my feet sweat and I can not change my socks every day. If, however, on me, my athlete's foot in small red bumps on the underside of the feet clustered. I looked online photo Atheltes fever and they are all great eruptions. My athlete's foot is not like these pictures. But I told him to say. Sometimes I had the same red bumps on my penis. I know it can be transmitted underwearr. Only the head of my penis is what appears inside. They bite for one or two days, and it burns like hell if I have the mushrooms in the treatment Lotrimin, but it is clear that after a few days. I looked at the photos of Jock itch and extends outward from the back of the people and a large eruption. I am sexually active, and I think it could be confused with herpes. Please do not tell me to go to the doctor because I have an appointment. I am delighted to see if anyone has had similar experiences

2 comments:

sexy n evil 1 said...

Justin and stop with the sex feet

mlk_maid said...

Sorry, but this looks like herpes to me. Try to cut aspartame from your diet and see what happens. Aspartame is an artificial sweetener, the gum and diet drinks. Aspartame is to bring about outbreaks of herpes.

Post a Comment