Friday, December 11, 2009

Teen Lol Top I Need Ideas On Decorating My Room! Teen Sharing With An 8 Year Old ( Not The Annoying Type) Lol. DECORATING!!

I need Ideas on Decorating my room! Teen sharing with an 8 year old ( not the annoying type) lol. DECORATING!! - teen lol top

Well, in the 13th and SIS is 8 and I have a room with my sister, the pink walls and curtains pikish has to be shared. Curtains also a piece that goes on top, a pink rose. I want a drink - you think that's Kiddy little, cuz I like em? I can sew and butterflies on em. Nevertheless, I can sew and much werken please do it yourself decorating ideas are great boats. I also find the perfect blanket. I love pink and apple green mybe ideas? I love that ISH moon But lok dotn give me what you think, I will love it. Please, if you a lot of options, the 10 points are on the way! Also getting in wood furniture and white. Umm please all ideas are welcome! Advacne thank you to all who help! Please, please decoraitng room all accesorizing please.need help! Beds made everyhting light in a room. Girtler we are both so girly remebr. Rose iliek

No comments:

Post a Comment