Monday, December 7, 2009

Pinkeye More Condition_symptoms What Should I Do About My Pinkeye Dilemma?

What should I do about my Pinkeye dilemma? - pinkeye more condition_symptoms

I have a plane ticket to visit a campus for an interview. Tickets are not refundable prepaid hotel rooms. I would also cause conjunctivitis, but certainly not all be on Tuesday. As I see it, there are several possibilities. First, I could be an eye patch. Secondly, could all the way to Atlanta to fly to a phone interview at the Holiday Inn to lead. Third, politely explain my situation, if I'm here, do not shake hands, and barely touched the pen and paper. It could also be other solutions. Ideas?

1 comment:

Kels said...

I think the third option is best. You can not really help that came conjunctivitis, or how long it takes to leave him. I think if you explain to them that their situation can be fully understood. Good luck with your interview!

Post a Comment