Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Background Music F Weddings What Song Should I Play As Background Music To Pictures Of Him And His G/f For Prom?

What song should I play as background music to pictures of him and his g/f for prom? - background music f weddings

My brother is very ... So I do not like the songs of love cheese, but he is a graduate this year, and I wish that the music is a bit slow, I know I'm very demanding, but I want to be like perfect! He is my best friend, in practice, and I want them to be able to have this DVD and I still see if it is really old. Ha =) Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

<3 MuSiC aNgEl <3 said...

hmmm ... David Archuleta David Archuleta may be with you ... CAN is a sort of one of these songs of love cliche, but very sweet.
If you are a little less affection Dovey, then you can try if this is not love Jennifer Hudson.

Another idea would be the fate of Jason Mraz and Caillat Calliet,
Taylor Swift mad, or even champagne Calliet Coble. hmmm ... that all I have time, because now it's me (I looked at my iTunes lol) Good luck:) and 2 Congratulations to your brother!

Post a Comment