Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Underwear Groin Pain Is It Normal To Feel Pressure And Pain In My Groin Area At 27 Weeks And 6 Days?

Is it normal to feel pressure and pain in my groin area at 27 weeks and 6 days? - underwear groin pain

If the baby is dropping? I ask because when I make with it, and I feel really low and they moved my pubic hair brush against my underwear. I think it is very short and trim and it just makes me angry is now so low that I can feel the road. This only for a few days ago, on Saturday. Then I sit back and side of foot and around my navel.
However, pain and mild pain in my private sector had begun Thursday. He woke up Friday morning with severe pain in the left hand into my vagina. All day and that day is going to be uncomfortable or sit or stand.
I expect that my doctors office has called me.
But I only want someone to listen to any kind of experience too early for that feeling of pressure or pain?
What is fever?


Thank you!

6 comments:

Jeremy R said...

It is normal to get ligament pain and hips, and the baby grows and the pressure in the pubic area is normal, sometimes I felt that my shame were divided into 2!
Not that the principles covered for the baby, maybe a little, but does not mean that your baby or will come tomorrow morning.
Best of luck.

~~Emmalynn`s Mommy~~ said...

This is very early fall for your child, I would be very concerned that premature birth has been on the road. Be sure to tell your doctor or if you do not want to wait, work phone and receive the delivery room at the hospital and let them know what happens. Good luck.

Isn't she lovely! said...

I think it's normal. I felt so bad and the pressure do not exist funny, but my baby has not yet fallen, but it seemed that he had. when I was born, she even had to use a vacuum to achieve, because he had fallen. (I was induced), and yes, it hurts to walk or anything. So I think its normal ....

Lin said...

do not think that everything is alarming I've had with my last two pregnancies, it's really not a nice feeling and I can understand that you are concerned that your baby has been reported, but pressure on the nerves, but the doctor should be the able to explain more hope, is in town already been asked.

dumpling... said...

its normal its called pubic symhasis

dumpling... said...

its normal its called pubic symhasis

Post a Comment