Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can U Freeze Milk My Freezer Works But My Fridge Is Shot And Barely Works, How Can You Keep Milk From Freezin Or Can U ??

My freezer works but my fridge is shot and barely works, How can you keep milk from freezin or Can U ?? - can u freeze milk

I have my milk on the lid in the freezer and thaw overnight and in the mornin ....... Who knows, if theres anything put a little milk, so it does not freeze in the freezer? Question a little weird, but I broke 2, get a new fridge ... assss chip is not only serious answers ....

1 comment:

hunter62... said...

On my refrigerator was dying, we have a cooler for milk, meat, etc. store, which is all that wrong. We have plenty of space for what I have the ice chest. It was a pain that meat, cheese, etc, was Tupperware / containts Rubber Main, not to be flooded by melting ice. We spent some money on the ice, but it works!

It is very dangerous to go to the fridge have?

Www.craigslist.com Check in your area - there are some good deals on Craig's List - good luck!

Post a Comment