Friday, February 19, 2010

Olympus Diana Adapter Any Religion That Survives Into The Future Will Be The Ones That Are Willing To Embrace Change?

Any religion that survives into the future will be the ones that are willing to embrace change? - olympus diana adapter

That is what Bishop Richard Holloway, when I met him once,

"Religions are in a world without anything, what we know today was born. In this world, people have clung to their religion and nothing else. We have come a long way, and then we use our new knowledge to the concepts of the old have to understand religions, and only those prepared to change risk is no future to come, while others disappear when religions of Mount Olympus in Greece.

They build no change to Zeus, Diana Astrata or right?

Bishop Holloway is a man I greatly admire, and what do you think their comments /

Ex-Muslims

2 comments:

Adam R said...

I think about what is the conviction that important wrong.
I am not on the future of my religion "was worried on this earth.
Because my religion is God and Jesus Christ in the Word of God, never will.

BlankBla... said...

Change the principles of God created? Is it not a blasphemy. Let me say that the morality of today "shocking". I prefer listening to the Word of God with the rules and principles in the past ..

Faith is not something that comes and goes, lasts forever. A true and you know, I suppose.

Post a Comment